How to Create or Reset Your Password
99% of login problems are caused by:
1. Your phone autocapitalized the first letter of your email address or password without you noticing. Keep on eye on this.
2. You phone’s password manager saved the wrong password.
3. You originally created your account with Facebook, and you have not set a password yet.
4. You have two different accounts, under different email addresses, and you’re mixing the passwords up.
If you originally signed up with Facebook, and you’re logging in with email for the first time, you’ll get the message that the email address is taken. It is taken, by you, because it is linked to your Facebook account. You will need to create a password. To do this, you’ll use the password reset process. Read on.
If you originally signed up with Facebook, and you’re having login problems, read this.
How to reset your password
If you’ve lost access to your password, you can do a password reset from the homepage.
1. Click “log in” at the top of the screen
2. Click the button to sign in with email
3. Click the password reset link at the bottom of the next screen
4. Enter your email address to get a password reset link. The field is case sensitive.
If you don’t receive the password reset email, check your spam folder.
5. Create a new password. It must be all lower case letters. No capitals, no special characters.
Watch this video to see the password reset process.